Club Mahindra and Awards
Club Mahindra gets quality certification award
Club Mahindra Holidays, a leading lifetime holiday company, has been awarded the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) system certification, based on BHC (Branch Hygiene Code) from FoodCert B.V. for its-
- Club Mahindra – Coaker’s Villa resort at Kodaikanal and
- Club Mahindra – The Danish Villa resort in Ooty.
FoodCert B.V is a Dutch certification body, established in 1991. HACCP- system is an industry standard, which identifies monitors and controls contamination risks in food service establishments to protect public health and consumer interest in relation to food safety. BHC is a simplified system based on the popular HACCP principles and specific to the catering branch and is designed for restaurants, caterers and industrial canteens.
Ten Indian resorts for Gold Crown awards
RCI said 10 Indian Timeshare Resorts had qualified for the Gold Crown awards, which was recognition of the resorts’ attainment of highest level of excellence in accommodation and hospitality.
- Club Mahindra Clifftop Club- Auli,
- Club Mahindra Lake View Munnar,
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach Goa,
- Country Inn Bhimtal,
- The Fort Holiday Klub Ralchak,
- The Luxury Club at the Le Royal Meridian in Mumbai,
- Orange County Resort Coorg,
- Royal Goan Beach,
- Club at Benaulim and
- Royal Goan Beach club at Haathi Mahal Goa are among the winners of the coveted crown, an RCI statement said here.
Sri Lanka‘s The Oasis is also among the ten recognised resorts, it said.