Club Mahindra Valley Resort, Binsar
Club Mahindra Valley Resort, Binsar
PLACES OF WORSHIP
8th century Shiva temple established by Sankaracharya during his visit to Pauri with the view to revive Hinduism. The temple is well renowned in Pauri and nearby areas, and people have a very strong belief in the temple’s main Deities- Lord Shiva, Parvati, Ganesha, Kartikeya. Other Deities in the temple just behind the main temple are of Lord Rama, Lakshmana & Goddess Sita. One can have a spellbinding sight of the magnificent Himalayan ranges along with Alaknanda Valley and town from here.
Famous ShaktiPeeth of this area dedicated to Goddess Durga and is around 33kms from Pauri on Pauri- Kotdwar motor road. A special worship is offered during Navratras. People come from far and wide to pray for the fulfillment of their desires. Accommodation units like Tourist rest House (4 beds) and Dharamshala are available here. The temple is located on the Northern bank of river Nayar. Nearest station is Satpuli, some 17 km away.
Much worshipped temple of snake God (Nag) and situated in a dense forest of Pine and Rhododendron. On the way to the temple an observatory is installed from where one can get a gigantic and thrilling view of magnificent Himalayan ranges like Chaukhamba, Gangotri Group, Banderpoonch, Kedardom, Kedarnath etc. The temple is located on Pauri- Bubakhal road and is 5km from the bus stop. One can reach there by a trek of 1and 1/2 kms. The temple town, housing one of the 12 Jyotirlingas to be found in India stands on the Almora-Pithoragarth road, in the beautiful Jataganga valley.
The grand temple complex, consisting of 124 temples is famous not only for its exquisite craftsmanship but also for its pristine beauty of being located among thick deodar woods. 60 Kms from Binsar.
• Scented Fancy Candles
• Hand woven Shawls
• Brass items
• Rhododendron Juice.
1. Mahashivratri Festivals of Binsar Mahadev,
4. Jageshwer Moonsoon Festival
HOLIDAY PLANNING / BOOKING
For feedback write to email@example.com
For reservations write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at 39880000*
* Dial like a local call from the following cities, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Mumbai and Pune. If you are calling from any other city, please call the same number but add the STD code of the city that is closest to your’s from the list given above. Our Call Centre business timings: 8.00 AM to 10.00 PM, Monday through Saturday and 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM on Sunday.
PRE HOLIDAY CHECK LIST
• Your resort confirmation voucher, your membership card
• In the best interest of your security and to prevent unauthorized use of your inventory, it is mandatory for members as well as guests to carry the holiday confirmation voucher as well as some form of photo identification. The resort will not be in a position to process check in without this documentation.
• In line with the practice followed within the hospitality industry, a refundable deposit of Rs 5000 is payable at the time of check in. This may be made either via cash or credit card.
• Any other travel related documentation
• Any specific medication
• Depending upon the time of the year and the climatic conditions, and on the activities that you would like to participate in, please do carry appropriate apparel and footwear. Your holiday consultant can help you with us.
• If you are about to experience a monsoon holiday, do remember to take your umbrella / raincoat along.
• Do take note of your travel time from the closest point of disembarkation to the resort. If more than a couple of hours, you may wish to carry some refreshments.
• If you like reading there is nothing like enjoying a good book surrounded by nature.
• You may wish to check on phone / internet connectivity at the resort, if this is important to you while on holiday.
• It is also important to check that your mode of bill settlement can be processed by the resort.
• If you have pets, do remember to make arrangements for them during the period of your holiday. In the best interest of all resort visitors and guests, pets are not allowed at resorts.