Offbeat Weekend Destinations in India you can check out this monsoon
Monsoon season is one of the most awaited times to vacation for many. It is the time when the greens turn greener, breeze turns cooler, and everything around makes you want to step out of home or work and head to a vacation. The choice of places to visit during monsoon are umpteen.
So this monsoon try a few places that are off-beat yet perfect for a vacation:
- Saputara:This little hill station lies on the outskirts of Gujarat but is a great weekend option for Mumbaikars. Nestled atop the Sahyadris, there is abundant beauty to immerse in here. Go boating in the famous Saputara Lake, enjoy a fun ride at the Pushpak Ropeway, watch the cascading waterfalls of Gira; it is an absolute delight to holiday at Saputara during the rains.
- Binsar: If you reside in the state of Uttarakhand, you must visit Binsar to enjoy your weekend. Watch the misty clouds hang over the pristine Himalayan valley. Go for trekking or exciting adventure tours to the famous wildlife sanctuaries. Monsoon is the perfect time to explore Binsar.
- Udaipur: For those who belong to Rajasthan, Udaipur is the perfect weekend getaway. Monsoon is the best time to visit ‘The City of Lakes’. Explore the grand palaces and relish ‘Rajasthani’ food at lakeside restaurants. Boat in the famous Fatehsagar Lake and enjoy the bliss of monsoon here.
- Coorg: This stunning hill station is a great choice for those who stay in Karnataka. Coorg is famous for its enchanting natural beauty. Go hiking to Kotabetta is certainly an exhilarating experience. Pay a visit to the second highest waterfalls, Jog Falls. Sip freshly brewed coffee at one of the coffee plantations that Coorg is so famous for.
- Pondicherry: The quiet city of Puducherry is an ideal getaway if you stay in Tamil Nadu. Enjoy strolling through the clean beaches and take a stroll around the streets to view the rich architectural heritage of Puducherry in the form of forts and churches. With a predominant French culture, monsoon is the right season to enjoy the vibes of this place by visiting the lakeside European cafes.
By availing Club Mahindra membership, you can take abode at the finest resorts located at the aforementioned locations. All the Club Mahindra resorts offer an array of benefits to its members in terms of a lavish stay at destinations in India and across the globe. With exotic architecture, proximity to local attractions, and myriads of indoor and outdoor activities to engage in, your stay will truly become memorable, even during off-season. You can check the Club Mahindra reviews to know about the experiences of people who came here and enjoyed the stay.